I have tried to add a feature to my blog today, to enable people to follow my blog and that follower list to be visible to all that come to my blog, though silly bloger does not want to play the game... it comes up as a broken link continually.
Its not hard... honestly, its as easy as clicking a button.. but... blogger wants to make it hard... I am frustrated at this moment in time and losing my patience. I am thinking that I may very well have to source a new blog host if blogger does not start to co-operate!
Grrr
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Silly Blogger... behave!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Don't go off and leave us in the lurch! You know I am technically challenged.
I love reading your blog. Sometimes I have to catch up, but I always do.
Say hello to the family for me please.
*passing hugs around*
Post a Comment